Friday, September 16, 2011

Prime Osborn Bridal Show



August 7, 2011 The Wedding Exhibit

I must say the show basically came upon Alpha & Omega so fast. As people know us by the "One Stop Shop" we went in on Sunday morning with not one clue of what was the vision. All I know as the Head Design was "Bling" was the key. So my team and I pull items from our warehouse and crossed our fingers. As the time ticked and the doors were open. I shall just say it like it is WOW!!!!! what a crowd. There were brides coming out of the wood work everywhere. As I looked back at our booth I was like this will make our day. sparkle, sparkle all over turntables turn with bouquets, centerpieces were lit up and cake from Divine Design was rotate in the mist. With all this excitement the host on the stage called our name out and long behold we won "The Best Booth" award. I was shock the director just smile and says "we deserve it" Amazing how you can feel down with something and what an amazing reward in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know about this event and I am planning to arrange such event soon. Well, I am in search of grand Chicago event space so already searched on internet. Came to know about few affordable venues and looking forward to book best one soon.

    ReplyDelete